New mum glow: Chantelle Houghton looks radiant and fresh as she leaves home for the first time since the birth of her daughter

Labels:

By Georgina Littlejohn


Like most new mums, she's kept a very low profile since the birth of her daughter as she tends to her every needs.

But today, Chantelle Houghton was seen out for the first time since she gave birth two weeks ago.

And considering that this is her first child and have no doubt been given plenty of sleepless nights over the last fortnight, the glamour model looked fresh-faced and radiant.

Good morning! Chantelle Houghton beamed for the cameras as she left her Essex home today

Chantelle, 28, was snapped outside her home in Essex collecting a big cardboard box from the boot of her car.

She smiled for the cameras as she collected the package and made her way back inside the house.

Chantelle still showed a slight bump from her pregnancy but didn't seem to care, suggesting that she is no hurry to lose the weight.


How does she do it? Despite having a two-week-old baby, Chantelle looked rested and fresh-faced as she headed to her car

What's in your boot? Chantelle was seen opening up the trunk of her Aud

She gave birth to her and fiancé Alex Reid's first child on June 17th although they have yet to give a name to their bundle of joy.

Not long after the birth, she wrote in her magazine column that she was so happy that she had finally given birth.

She wrote in her New! column: 'I'm so happy and excited my baby is finally here! A month ago I couldn't wait to have the baby as I was fed up of being pregnant but, as my due date got nearer, I decided I was actually happy for her to stay in there for a bit longer!'


Something for the baby? Chantelle pulled out a big package which she took back to the house

Bye for now! Chantelle flashed a smile as she headed back indoors

And last week she told the publication: 'I’m feeling on top of the world after having my baby girl. I can’t even describe how happy I am. It’s the best thing I’ve ever, ever done and I just wish I’d done it sooner!

'Alex feels the same way. His heart melted when he saw first saw her. She’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen and I’m completely in love with her.

'Bringing a new life into the world is such an amazing thing and she’s another addition to the family. All the grandparents are over the moon. His parents bought the most gorgeous bunny for the baby – it’s really cute.'


Proud grandma: Chantelle's mother Vivien was snapped coming to visit her granddaughter two days after she was born


source:dailymail