'I've got rid of my kangaroo pouch': Kerry Katona undergoes SECOND liposuction surgery

Labels:

By Emily Sheridan


Changing shape: Kerry Katona weighed around 9 1/2st during her holiday in Dubai in March (left), while she famously gained two stone post-liposuction in June 2009 (right)

Just three and a half years after undergoing £15,000 worth of surgery, Kerry Katona has had more liposuction.

The reality star revealed she had a secret liposuction operation last month and tiring of the sagging skin around her stomach.

Despite her fitness regime and dieting over the past few years, the 32-year-old found she couldn't do much to improve the elasticity of the skin around her midriff.

She writes in her OK! column: 'Right now I'm high as a kite on painkillers because I'm recovering from a tummy tuck.

'No matter how much weight I lost, I couldn't get rid of a pocket of skin that hung like a kangaroo pouch.'

Last week, the former Atomic Kitten singer spent £8,500 on lipo and a 'tightening' procedure of her stomach, legs and bum.

Weighing around 9 1/2st when she went in for surgery, Kerry is hoping she will lose 1 /1/2 stone taking her to her goal weight of 8st and giving her 32C-26-34 measurements.

After giving birth to four children, like many mothers of large families, Kerry struggled to try and reverse the actions pregnancy had done to her body.

She caused controversy when she first underwent liposuction in August 2008 to get rid of her baby weight because she had only given birth to her son four months earlier.

Although she had lost 2st following Maxwell's birth in April 2008 and had recently been made bankrupt, MTV footed the bill for her surgery, which took the 5ft 3 star from 12 stone to 8 stone.


Yo-yo dieter: Kerry was a healthy size 10 before going into the Celebrity Big Brother house last July (left), and pictured looking trim after her 2008 liposuction in January 2009 (right)


As well as liposuction, she also had her 34GG breasts reduced to a 34DD.

But by June 2009, she had piled back on two of the six stone that she lost.
But by February 2010, she was back to a size 10 and 9st 3lbs after enrolling at boot camp.

She kept up the good work all year and in December released her fitness DVD Kerry Katona Real Fitness.

In January 2011, she underwent a non-surgical treatment called Mesosculpt to get rid of her stretchmarks.

Last October, she revealed she had gained a stone while in the Celebrity Big Brother house, complaining she looked 'fat', despite being a size 10.

In January this year, she revealed she piled on the pounds again over Christmas, but managed to lose a stone following a post-holiday detox, leaving her tipping the scales at 9st 4lbs.

She said: 'After having four kids, I’m not confident about my belly. When Max was born in 2008, I was offered liposuction for a TV show - and I think I’d have it all if I could get it for free.

'In the past few weeks, my arms have become super toned. I feel like Arnold Schwarzenegger... but I still hate my stomach.'

She admitted she wanted liposuction 'if I could afford it'... but it appears now she can.


source:dailymail