'I thought I was going to kill her': Brandi Glanville's rage at seeing love rival LeAnn Rimes with her ex husband and children

-LeAnn considered taking out restraining order against Brandi over chilling interview

By Daily Mail Reporter


Love triangle: Brandi Glanville, pictured here at her son's sports game earlier this month, has revealed she almost turned physical on Eddie Cibrian's new love LeAnn Rimes

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has revealed her anger towards love rival LeAnn Rimes almost turned physical.

The 39-year-old has recalled how she flew into a rage the first time she saw the country singer, 29, at her son's sports game with ex husband Eddie Cibrian, 38.

Rage: The reality star, pictured far right, wanted to 'kill' LeAnn when she first saw the country singer sitting with her husband and children. She says relations have now thawed a little

'I remember walking up to soccer practice and there she was with my baby in her lap,' Brandi tells Australia's NW magazine (an excerpt appears on RadarOnline).

'My blood was boiling, and I thought I was going to kill her. I really thought I was going to physically hurt her.

'That was the first time I saw her that way - she was sitting in my soccer chair, under my tent, she's got my kid on her lap and she's with my husband, and that was that little moment of total irrational fury.'

RadarOnline claims that LeAnn Rimes has even considered taking out a restraining order on Brandi because she was so 'haunted' by the chilling interview.

Eddie dumped Brandi in 2009 following almost a decade of marriage after beginning an affair with LeAnn on the set of their film Northern Lights.

They have two children together; Mason, 8, and Jake, 5.

The reality star says relations with LeAnn have now improved.

'We're never going to be best friends, but she's good to my kids, they love her and that's all I could ask for,' Brandi said.

'If they didn't like her, I'd be in court right now, fighting. It's not about me - it's about them.'

But Brandi admits she is irritated that the couple, who renewed their vows on their one-year wedding anniversary last month, are preventing her children from appearing on the Real Housewives.

'[It's] incredibly hypocritical [for] Eddie to object to filming around my children, especially given how public he lives his life.'


source:dailymail