'I looked at the seat and thought, "I've forgotten something!"' Victoria Beckham drives off without Brooklyn on school run

Labels: ,

By Daily Mail Reporter


In the playground, you often see mothers still in their rollers or with a cornflake hanging onto the corner of their mouth.

But usually through the morning haze, they have remembered their child.

However, busy mum Victoria Beckham accidentally drove off without 13-year-old son Brooklyn as she set off on the school run in Los Angeles.

Forgetful: Victoria Beckham confessed she was too busy with daughter Harper to remember son Brooklyn on the school run - and drove off without him

Having to juggle her fashion career, as well as four children - one of whom sill needs feeding and carrying everywhere - proved too much for Victoria.

The mother-of-four confessed: 'I jumped in my Range Rover, put the car seat in (for daughter Harper), put my iPod on and drove to school.

'And then I realised I’d left Brooklyn in the kitchen!

Daddy's boy: Brooklyn spent quality time with David at the LA Lakers game

'I was driving along, talking away, and all of a sudden, I looked down at the seat, and I was like: "S**t! S**t! I’ve forgot something."'

The singer-turned-designer confessed to Vanity Fair she felt like an 'idiot' and blamed the incident on being in a rush.

She added: 'Harper was in the car, I was in the car, and we were on the way to school – but we did not have the child who needed to go to school.

'I got down the road, and literally had to turn and drive straight back.'


Big brother: Brooklyn and Cruz cheer their father on at LA Galaxy match



source:dailymail