'No man will degrade her': Rapper Jay-Z vows to stop using the word 'b***h' following birth of daughter Blue Ivy

By Daily Mail Reporter


New outlook: Beyonce's husband Jay-Z has promised to stop using the misogynistic word 'b***h' following the birth of their daughter


Rapper Jay-Z has vowed to stop using the word 'b***h' after the birth of daughter Blue Ivy.

The hip-hop star will cease to use the word that features in almost all of his previous hits.

In a poem dedicated to his newborn baby girl Blue Ivy Carter, Jay-Z reveals his newfound stance on the misogynistic word.

'Before I got in the game, made a change, and got rich, I didn't think hard about using the word b***h,' he wrote.


'I rapped, I flipped it, I sold it, I lived it. Now with my daughter in this world I curse those that give it.'

The poem was released a week after the release of Glory, a song which featured baby Blue's first sounds and earned her a spot in Billboard chart history.

'No man will degrade her, or call her names,' Jay-Z continues in his poem.

'I'm so focused on your future, the degradation has passed. I wish you wealth, health and insight. Forever young you may pass. Blue Ivy Carter, my angel.'

The big reveal: Beyonce showed off her bump onstage at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards last August

Meanwhile Beyonce's former Destiny's Child bandmate Michelle Williams has already met the tiny bundle of joy and has declared her 'absolutely gorgeous.'

'We were all in love,' Williams, 31, told USA Today at Saturday's BET Honors in Washington, D.C.

She added that Beyonce and husband, rapper Jay-Z 'have already settled into their role of being parents, and it's just awesome to see,' Williams added.

Blue Ivy was born at a private 'executive suite' at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York on January 7.

Neither Beyonce or Jay-Z, real name Shawn Carter have been seen since the birth, although the proud parents did release a statement about the new arrival.

Little Blue's birth was 'emotional and peaceful,' they said. 'We are in heaven.'

Meanwhile, the third former member of Destiny's Child - Kelly Rowland was a little more reluctant to spill the beans on which one of her famous parents Blue looks like.

'That will be something that everybody will have to experience the same way I did,' said Kelly. 'That's for her parents to disclose, not myself.'


Welcome to the world: Blue was born at the Lenox Hill Hospital on January 7



source:dailymail