Showing off your beauty tips? Katie Price steps out with mismatched mahogany legs at magazine signing

Labels:

By Daily Mail Reporter


Tan-tastic: Katie Price showed off her dark pins, which were a several shades darker than her body at her magazine book signing earlier today


Last week she launched her magazine in a barely-there bright orange swimsuit that matched her very dark tan leaving little to the imagination.

But today Katie Price decided to show off slightly less flesh stepping out for a signing earlier.

The model turned businesswoman, 33, donned a pair of tiny white shorts which she teamed with a pink jumper with a pair of beige ankle boots.


While the mother-of-three showed off her dark colouring once again it appeared she had applied more tan to her legs than to the rest of her body.

In fact her bronzed legs were a completely different shade to the rest of her body, suggesting she has added extra fake tan to her holiday glow gained during her recent trip to Marbella.

Katie’s latest business venture, her own magazine entitled Katie: My Magazine, includes fashion advice from the model as well as a piece on her tattoos and what they mean.

New venture: Katie's latest venture her new magazine offers her fashion advice and beauty tips so fans can be more like her

Meeting the fans: Katie has signings in WHSmith's in Lakeside, seen here, and in Chelmsford today


There is also fashion and beauty advice so that fans can achieve the Katie Price look.

Speaking about the glossy Katie said last week: 'I'm excited to show a side of me you don't see in the mags. So what would I ask myself if I was doing the interview? Read and find out!'

The new publication, which will retail at £3.99 an issue, is the latest move from savvy businesswoman Katie, and is set to net her around £370,000 a year.

Good look? The 33-year-old donned a bright orange swimsuit to launch her magazine last week


Katie has already released no less than four autobiographies, six novels and a number of children series stories.

She said: 'Do you know how many books I’ve got out? I’ve got 40. I’ve got the pony stories, I’ve got the mermaids. From young ages to, well, women. I can’t sit here and name them all, because I don’t know all their names.


source:dailymail