Wigging out! Kim Kardashian dons an array of fake tresses as she struggles to deal with her looming divorce from Kris Humphries

Labels: ,

By Jade Watkins


She is currently dealing with a looming and messy divorce.

And on tonight's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim realises that with all of her stress, she has lost her ability to have fun.

With the aid of an array of wigs, the 31-year-old tries to overcome an identity crisis.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO...

Getting wiggy with it: Kim Kardashian wears several wigs in tonight's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians as she deals with the stress of her looming divorce with ex-husband Kris Humphries

Earlier in a phone call, she speaks to Khloe about the strain she's enduring surrounding the split.

'OMG you won't even believe my day... I just had the most stressful attorney's meeting,' she says.

She reveals to her sister that Kris is making the split harder than it should be because she was the one who initiated it.

Trying on for size: Along with family friend Malika, Kim later visits a wig shop to try on some different looks

'I think someone just wants to make it so difficult,' she explains. 'When one person just wants a divorce and the other one is just p***ed, they try to make it so difficult.'

'I feel bad that you have to go through this with him,' Khloe says comforting her, advising that she needs to come up with something silly and kooky to get some fun back in her life.

Along with family friend Malika, Kim later visits a wig shop to try on some different looks.


Scarlet woman: The reality star appears particularly pleased with a red number


A myriad of looks: Kim had a pick from the entire shop

Harking back to her childhood: Kim said that she wanted to have fun like she did as a little girl, when she used to play dress-ups with her sister Kourtney

'We are just looking for some fun wigs, I just want something totally different,' she tells the shop assistant.

'Khloe's talk has really inspired me to have more fun,' she explains, as she tries on an array of artificial hair.

'Being silly and trying on all of these wigs reminds me of growing up and playing with Kourtney and wearing all of these wigs.'


Frustrating: Kim's brother Rob gets frustrated when Kim turns up in a blonde wig and speaks in a Southern accent to go house hunting

Advice: Earlier in a phone call, she speaks to Khloe about the strain she's enduring surrounding the divorce

After making some purchases, Kim is ready to try out her new looks on her family.

First up she asks Rob to meet her at a bookstore so she can take him house hunting.

The usually brunette star turns up with not only a blonde wig on her head, but a Southern accent.

'I have always wanted to be a Southern Belle, so I am going to have a little bit of fun with Robbie,' she says with a drawl.

As soon as she opens up her mouth to speak, Rob is perplexed.

He tries to interrupt his sister to tell her she needs to take things more seriously.


Russian spy: Next up, Kim tries a red wig on for size to morph into Russian spy Natasha

Not too pleased: Creeping into Kourtney and Scott's house and hiding behind walls and doors, Kim spots her two-year-old nephew Mason on the stairs

'This advice comes with a price honey,' Kim responds in her drawl, all whilst asking the bookstore assistant if they sell CD's for accents.

Growing more and more concerned, Rob keeps insisting that his sister needs to give up the act.

'I think you should try it, it is liberating,' Kim protests.

'It is not liberating, it is embarrassing,' Rob says. 'I am not going to bring her along, if she is going to be a weirdo.'


Who are you? Little Mason has no idea who his aunt is

Terrified: The tiny tot says he is scared of Kim and cowers against the steps

Next up, Kim tries a red wig on for size to morph into Russian spy Natasha.

'My name is Natasha, I am on a secret mission,' whispers Kim in a thick Russian accent.

Creeping into Kourtney and Scott's house and hiding behind walls and doors, Kim spots her two-year-old nephew Mason on the stairs.


Suits you miss: The bright red hue somewhat suited the usually brunette star


Concerned: Scott and Kourtney sit Kim down to try and work out what is going on

Worried: While Scott thinks she is genuinely losing her mind, Kourtney is concerned that the divorce is messing with her head

As she approaches the tiny tot, he backs away from her in fear.

'Why are you afraid of me? it's Kiki,' she cries.

Cowering against the steps, little Little Mason mumbles back: 'You are scary me.'

Kourtney's boyfriend Scott Disick is shocked to see Kim with her fire engine hair as he comes down the stairs.


Look familiar? Kim's next look is a cropped wig, that makes her look exactly like her mother Kris Jenner

Hysterics: She wears the artificial hair for a dinner with younger sisters Kendall and Kylie, who can't control their laughter

'She honesty looks like Chucky and she is scaring my child,' he says.

Both Kourtney and Scott sit Kim down and ask her what is going on in her head.

Still in character, Kim insists that they must treat her as Natasha and that she is merely just having some fun.

'This isn't fun, it is uncomfortable. What is the family coming too?' Scott says, shaking his head. 'This family is really going down hill quick.'

Perplexed: Kim's half-sister Kendall is particularly confused about the situation

Meanwhile, Kourtney is concerned that Kim's impending divorce is affecting her mental state.

'I hope Kim's looming divorce isn't getting to her and she is losing it,' she says.

Kim's next look is a cropped wig, that makes her look exactly like her mother Kris Jenner.

She wears the artificial hair for a dinner with younger sisters Kendall and Kylie.


Southern belle: Later on at the Jenner home, Kim turns up to see her family wearing a platinum blonde bob wig

Giggles: Kris and her friends are meanwhile relaxing and enjoying a glass of wine

The girls are equally shocked when Kim sits down at the table.

'You look exactly like mom,' Kendall says.

'I am mom, I try to be one of the girls. I am mom,' Kim responds.'I am about to cry. Did you orders some food? I am going to get you girls a record deal.'

'This is not fun. This is weird,' Kendall responds in a worried voice.

After Kim leaves the restaurant, Kendall discusses the dinner with Kylie in the car.

Therapy: Kim explains that over the course of the last few days, the wigs have helped her get out of a 'funk' and lets her mother try one on for size

'OMG that was so weird. I am actually starting to think she is losing her mind,' she says in a worried voice.

Later on at the Jenner home, Kim turns up to see her family wearing a new platinum blonde bob wig.

Just call me Britney,' Kim says, again in a Southern drawl.

'I think we need to check Kim's mind in an institution,' Kourtney muses.

'Are you having an identity crisis? Kris asks.

Kim explains that over the course of the last few days, the wigs have helped her get out of a 'funk'.

'I just feel like role playing and putting wigs on has helped me get out of a funk,' Kim tells her family, explaining that the stress of her impending divorce had been taking a toll.

Too busy: Meanwhile Kris is so busy she doesn't realise what is going on in her own family

Meanwhile in the episode, Kris is so busy with work she is struggling to spend any spare time with her family.

'I am starting to really stress out a little bit, I can't even get a pap smear I am so busy,' she says, rushing into her office after a red-eye flight.

Kris lets out some tension by screaming in the confines of her plush office in front of her attentive assistant.

'Don't judge me...but Aargh!!!' she yells.

Kris takes her stresses to a family dinner, which Khloe has especially flown in for from her current hometown of Dallas.

Refusing help: Rob is not too fond of the idea of his stepfather Bruce Jenner helping him go house hunting

'I am in LA for literally 24 hours and my mother is on the phone on a conference call,' she complains.

Kris was even too busy to notice the tension building between her son Rob and her husband Bruce, who is trying to help him buy a house.

Kris cannot take Rob house hunting, so Bruce puts his hand up for the job.
But Rob is not so sure that he wants his stepfather's opinion.

'With the house I definitely want my mom's opinion and not Bruce's,' muses Rob.

So he goes behind Bruce's back and takes Kourtney instead and after Bruce finds out, he is hurt.

'Rob and I can make this decision, we don't need all these people,' Bruce says.'I am kind of wondering if Rob is bringing all of these people into the house, because he doesn't want my opinion?'

Hurt: Bruce tells Kris he is hurt that Rob doesn't want his help

Later Rob reiterates that he doesn't want Bruce's opinion on the matter.

'I just don't value his opinion when it comes to houses and certain things,' he tells Kourtney.

'I just find it so hard to relate to Bruce. He is just the hardest person to relate to in the world.'

At dinner Rob says he is tired of his family interfering with his house hunting decisions.

He offends Bruce by saying that he wishes his late father Rob Kardashian was around to help and that he has no one to depend on.

Apology: At the end of the episode Rob apologises to Bruce

'I just feel like all my friends ask their dads for opinions on this. I feel like I don't have someone I can depend on...' Rob complains.

'Honestly if dad was around, I would have somebody to help me with decision... I feel like you guys are making this worse'

Bruce is clearly hurt and confines in Kris, who is busy checking her Blackberry.
'You know for the last 21 years I have been in Rob's house and he treats me like this,' he says.

Kris later calls Rob over the following day to ask him to apologise.

Hug and make up: The pair embrace and all is fine between the two

'I know that this is hard to believe but you really hurt Bruce's feelings,' she tells him. '...I think that being a step parent is a thankless job.'

The next day Rob visits Bruce to apologise.

' I just wanted to apologise. Me thinking you don't appreciate you. But I do more than you know,' he says. 'I am sorry for being so dismissive with you.'




source:dailymail