Check out my flat stomach! Kerry Katona shows off her slimline figure in tight leggings after £8k liposuction procedure

Labels:

By Sarah Bull


Slimline new figure: Kerry Katona showed off her trim figure in a tight pair of leggings and vest top as she arrived at the ITV studios today

She's famously battled her weight over the past few years, yo-yoing from a size six to a 14.

But today Kerry Katona showed off her newly slim figure outside the ITV studios after undergoing an £8,500 liposuction procedure earlier this month.

The mother-of-four drew attention to her toned body in a pair of tight leggings and a figure-hugging vest top as she posed up for photographers.


And there was certainly no sign of the 'pocket of skin' on her stomach which Kerry had gone under the surgeon's knife to remove.

Kerry revealed in her OK! magazine column last week that she had decided to have the lipo and a 'tightening' procedure of her stomach, legs and bum at the Hospital Group clinic.

She wrote: 'Right now I'm high as a kite on painkillers because I'm recovering from a tummy tuck.

Svelte: Earlier this month, Kerry revealed she had spent £8,500 on a tummy tuck and liposuction procedure

'No matter how much weight I lost, I couldn't get rid of a pocket of skin that hung like a kangaroo pouch.'

Weighing around 9 1/2st when she went in for surgery, Kerry is hoping she will lose 1 /1/2 stone taking her to her goal weight of 8st and giving her 32C-26-34 measurements.

However, Kerry's weight loss could soon take a hit as the star has been working hard filming a celebrity special of Channel 4 show Come Dine With Me.

Changing shapes: Kerry has always battled with her weight, and is struggling to slim back down after her most recent gain

While it has not been revealed who Kerry will be on the show with, she will have to prepare a feast for around three fellow celebrities in the hope of winning a charity cash prize.

Talking about the show, Kerry wrote in her OK! column: 'Right now I’m on the way to my first dinner party on Come Dine With Me, which is airing in June for the Diamond Jubilee and I’m so excited!

'I can’t reveal who else I’m with yet but I’m cacking myself because I can’t cook and I’m not even allowed any help from anyone.

'I have a chef coming over to teach me a dish in case it all goes wrong. And I’ll have beans on toast as my back-up plan!'



source:dailymail