Concave Kelly! Miss Osbourne shows off her VERY flat stomach as she posts sexy bikini snap on Twitter

Labels:

By Sarah Bull


She's always struggled with her weight, but showed off her stunning bikini body last year after losing 23kg.

And now it seems Kelly Osbourne has shed even more weight, judging by the picture she posted on her Twitter page.

The 27-year-old star treated her followers to a shot of herself sunbathing, clearly showing a stomach so flat that it was almost concave.

Concave Kelly! Miss Osbourne posted a picture of her very flat stomach on her Twitter page

Kelly had earlier tweeted that she was trying to blow up a lilo, writing on her Twitter page: 'Really over trying to blow this thing up so I can get in the pool without getting my hair wet!'

She then posted the bikini shot with the caption: 'I b****y give up so im now pretending to sunbathe instead! I will only last about 5 more mins before I get a sun rash!'

Last year, Kelly decided to debut her amazing weight loss on the cover of Shape magazine, showing off her svelte figure in a tiny white bikini.

Soaking up the sun: Kelly had earlier tweeted a picture of herself attempting to blow up a lilo


In the accompanying interview, Kelly said she had distracted herself from her increasing weight by throwing herself into her fashion.

She said: 'I would look at myself and think, "Ugh!" I was miserable. To get to the gym - when you already don't like yourself - is really hard. So I had to make it fun.

'I started wearing cute outfits and putting on a little bit of makeup. And as vain as it sounds, it really helped me because eventually I stopped hating the way I looked.'


Changing shapes: Kelly at her heaviest (left) and looking svelte last month

Kelly first began to lose weight when she signed up to appear on Dancing With The Stars.

And talking about the weight loss, she said: 'Ultimately, I'm really glad I lost the weight the way I did.

'I never thought in a million years I'd be that healthy girl who wakes up every morning to exercise!'


source:dailymail