Still as glamorous as ever! Former Dallas star Charlene Tilton, 52, gears up for new series of Dancing On Ice

By Sarah Bull


Still as glamorous as ever: Former Dallas star Charlene Tilton still looks amazing in her promotional shot for Dancing On Ice


She shot to fame as the fresh-faced Lucy Ewing in Dallas at the age of 21.

And while Charlene Tilton might no longer be as fresh-faced as she once was, the actress still looks as glamorous as ever at the age of 52.

The American actress donned a sparkly blue leotard as she posed up ahead of the new series of Dancing On Ice, which starts on ITV1 this Sunday.


And Charlene said she is hoping that the TV talent show will help her maintain her figure.

She explained: 'My goal is to have Jayne Torvill's butt. I’m going to put a picture of her toosh on my refrigerator.

'Skaters have that bottom that's lifted and toned, it's fantastic, they all have it!'

However, Charlene, who is partnered with Matt Gonzalez for the show, said she has been finding it a bit difficult coping with the skating routines.

Getting her skates on: Charlene is partnered with Matt Gonzalez on the new series of Dancing On Ice, which starts on Sunday


She said: 'I do have to toughen up I don't like the cold and I'm a big sissy! I'm not a physical, athletic person at all, so this is really out of my comfort zone.

'I have never done any sports and I am so un-athletic. I do not have the mindset of a competitor or the mind set to learn a sport or be physically active like that.

'I am as diligent as I am when it comes to rehearsing for a play or a television show and I’ll just apply that work ethic to this!'


Screen star: Charlene, who starred as Lucy Ewing in Dallas, will be reprising her role for this year's new version of the hit show


Charlene starred as Lucy Ewing in Dallas from 1978 to 1985 and then from 1988 to 1990.

She can soon be seen reprising her role as Lucy in the new TV version of Dallas, due to be airing this year.



source:dailymail