Overdone the Botox? Kerry Katona steps out with oddly frozen face for charity dinner

Labels: ,

By Sarah Bull


Overdone the Botox? Kerry Katona's face looked oddly frozen as she stepped out in Manchester last night


She admitted last year she had been using Botox to keep the signs of ageing at bay.

But now it seems Kerry Katona may have overdone her use of the treatment, judging by photographs of the 31-year-old star in Manchester last night.

Kerry's face looked oddly smooth and frozen as she arrived for the Genesis charity dinner, with no sign of any lines on her forehead - a telltale sign of people who use Botox.

Glad rags: Kerry wore an asymmetric bandage-style dress as she headed out to the Genesis charity dinner


The mother-of-four admitted last year she had been relying on Botox treatments - which sees the muscles paralysed to reduce wrinkles.

She said: 'I’ve had a bit on my forehead. I was worried sick about having it as I didn’t want to look weird.'

In a later interview, Kerry was quoted as saying: 'I got some Botox on my forehead at the same time, then I had fillers in my cheeks and stuff in my upper lip to make my lips look thicker.'

Insecure: Kerry revealed in a recent interview that she is struggling to accept her figure after gaining a stone in weight


Kerry wore an asymmetric bandage style dress for the event in Manchester, teaming her outfit by teasing her blonde hair into a Jedward-style quiff.

While Kerry, who has previously had liposuction and breast implants, looked svelte in the dress, she admitted in a recent interview that she had been struggling to accept her appearance after gaining a stone in weight.

She told Now magazine: 'I can’t see myself getting into a relationship again.

'The thing is, I still don’t love me. I look at my stretchmarks and think, "No one’s going to want me."

Grab them girls! Kerry larks about on the red carpet with the charity's ambassador Michelle Clayton who couldn't resist the urge to grab Kerry's breasts


'I need to lose weight. I’ve put on a stone since BB – I’m a size 10 now. Look how fat my bum is. It’s awful.'

Kerry added that she is considering going back under the surgeon's knife to regain her figure.

She said: 'I want a boob job. My breasts look horrendous when I take my bra off. I had Botox last year but I’m too scared to do anything else.'

Kerry was last night joined at her charity dinner by Coronation Street actress Kym Marsh, who looked stunning in a full-length black gown.

Tweeting at the occasion, Kym wrote: 'Having a fantastic night at the @genesisappeal ball with @VincentAllenby Amazing charity and very proud to be here supporting xx'

Lady in black: Kym Marsh also attended the event wearing a long black dress


source:dailymail