'Oh my gawd, I'm pregnant!' Stacey Solomon expecting second child with boyfriend Aaron

Labels:

By Emily Sheridan


Baby on board: Stacey Solomon, pictured at the Pink Friday charity event in London last Friday, is pregnant with her second child


Reality TV star Stacey Solomon is expecting her second child.

The former X Factor contestant, 22, is three months pregnant with a little brother or sister for her three-year-old son Zac.

The I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! star admitted the pregnancy had been unplanned, but a pleasant surprise for her and boyfriend Aaron Barnham.


As the couple attended the Pink Friday charity event last week, there was no hint of her baby bump as they posed for photographers.

She admitted she was incredibly nervous about telling painter Barnham, 24, who she has been dating for three years.

The face of Iceland tells The Sun: 'We are really excited. And I'm really looking forward to everything, knowing I am sharing it with the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.'

Excited: Solomon and boyfriend Aaron Barnham admitted her pregnancy is a pleasant surprise

Solomon is hoping her second pregnancy will be smoother than her first.

She was just 19 and five months pregnant when she discovered she was carrying Zac in 2007.

She admitted that she and her boyfriend at the time Dean Cox weren't that serious.

A sibling for Zachary: Solomon is already mother to a three-year-old

Solomon recalled: 'It was a massive shock for both of us. Obviously he was not that happy.

'Before I knew it, I was in labour. I didn't exactly have a lot of time to get ready.'

Solomon is hoping to get her three-month scan next week and is desperate to find out the sex of the baby.


source:dailymail