'We're friends with benefits!' Kerry Katona and Lucien Laviscount reveal all about their Celebrity Big Brother romance

Labels: ,

By Sarah Bull


'We're friends with benefits!' Kerry Katona and Lucien Laviscount have revealed all about their romance in a new interview


They sparked romance rumours during their time in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

And now Kerry Katona and Lucien Laviscount have given an interview about their relationship, with mother-of-four Kerry admitting that she and Lucien are 'friends with benefits'.

The 31-year-old star also reveals she could see herself marrying her Waterloo Road beau, but does admit the 12-year age gap between them could cause a problem.


Kerry told OK! magazine: 'Lucien has it all - he's a geek, intelligent, loveable, great for cuddles, understanding. He is everything all rolled into one. But I don't think I'm his type.

'I've got four kids and he's 19. My eldest is 10 - her step-dad would only be nine years older than her. I'm sure I could get locked up for that! If he was a little older, then yes, I'd destroy him! The age gap is definitely holding us back.'

But when Kerry told the publication she feels as though she is 'past her sell by date', Lucien was quick to disagree.

Affectionate: Kerry and Lucien frequently cuddled up in the house

'Sexual tension': Kerry said the tension between the pair was hard to bear


He said: 'She's not too old for me! I have a thing for older women. I like women who know where they're at.

'It's so frustrating to hear Kerry talk like that because she's amazing. When I'm with her, I don't feel like there's an age gap at all.'

Kerry, who kissed Lucien on several occasions during the pair's time in the Celebrity Big Brother house, also added she found it difficult at times to cope with the sexual tension between her and Lucien.

Free to explore the relationship: Kerry and Lucien seen at the Celebrity Big Brother final


She said: 'There was a lot of sexual tension, definitely. If the cameras hadn't been there, God knows what would have happened!'

But despite the age gap, Kerry admitted she could see herself having a future with Lucien.

She joked: 'Marry me Lucien! Lucien is very giving. He's one of these guys who would give you a kiss and a cuddle, a cup of tea, put petals in the bath - the small things I'd want in a husband.'

Asked if something would happen when the pair met up next time, Kerry replied: 'If there are no kids about? Yeah! We are friends, though. We're friends with benefits!'

Lucien also took the opportunity to deny a romance with Amy Childs, who he had also been flirting with during his time in the house.

He said: 'I didn't get to know her at all. We were in there just being ourselves and she just kept using the the airtime to talk about headlines.

'I felt like a pawn in a game.'


source:dailymail