'I prefer a bigger bum': Rap star Tinie Tempah says he doesn't understand the fuss about Pippa's Middleton's famous rear

Labels: ,

By Marcus Barnes


I don't like Tinie bums: Rap star says he isn't a fan of Pippa Middleton


In the weeks since the royal wedding women have been signing up for pilates classes in their droves after Pippa Middleton credited them with giving her that famous rear.

But Tinie Tempah can't understand what all the fuss is about.

The chart-topping rapper, 22, says Kate Middleton's sister doesn't do it for him and he prefers a bigger bum.


He told The Sun newspaper: 'I've not actually got what all the fuss is about. I prefer a bigger bum. I'm definitely a bum man but she's not doing it for me. Sorry Pippa.'

Pippa Middleton was the unassuming star attraction at the royal wedding when her figure-hugging white dress led to widespread

But is her rear really as enviable as many publications have said, or is Tinie right to be nonplussed by her backside?

Butt is it really that enviable?: Pippa Middleton became an overnight sensation after her turn as bridesmaid at the royal wedding

In good Nick: Rapper Nicki Minaj is famed for her huge, round backside


It's certainly apparent that Miss Middleton isn't blessed with the larger sized, apple bottom as found on stars like Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce and Kim Kardashian.

J-Lo was one of the first women in recent times to celebrate her large, round backside - inspiring women around the globe.

Only last year the 41-year-old singer was voted best celebrity bum by readers of the website WENN.

Famous celebrity rears: Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce are celebrated owners of the larger sized bum


At the time she said: 'I do special squats and work with loads of weights in the gym to achieve my butt.

'And in a way I’m kind of flattered when people compliment me for having a big ass.'

Meanwhile Beyonce famously sang about her 'jelly' in the song Bootylicious with her bandmates Destiny's Child.

Huge: Are Coco Austin and Kim Kardashian's rears just a little too big?


One of her signature dance moves is the famously seductive 'booty shaking' maneuver as seen in her Crazy In Love video.

Kim Kardashian is also famed for her derriere which some have claimed is the product of a cosmetic enhancement.

The 29-year-old socialite was forced to deny the claims. In 2007 she said: 'Everyone now says I have a fake butt or butt implant. I’m Armenian; you should see all the women in my family.

'The women have bigger breasts and bigger butts. That’s how I was born. I can’t help it. I’m not gonna fight it.'

Other female stars who are well known for their gargantuan rears include rap star Nicki Minaj and Ice-T's wife Coco Austin who celebrates her famous bum every week via her Twitter page with Thong Thursday.


source:dailymail