In the sheer again! Kim Kardashian steps out in ANOTHER transparent outfit and almost exposes herself

Labels:

By Jade Watkins


She stepped out yesterday baring her sheer bra through an even more transparent blouse.

And Kim Kardashian was at it once again today as she left her hotel in New York City this morning.

However this time the 31-year-old reality star had toned it down and opted for a more demure-style of see-through attire.

In the sheer: Kim Kardashian slipped on another transparent outfit as she stepped out in New York today

But she did nearly run the risk of exposing herself as she adjusted her ensemble.

Kim had slipped on a loose-fitting sleeveless shirt dress, which when unbuttoned, exposed plenty of her cleavage.

And while there were solid black panels at the front of the dress, Kim showed off more and more of her assets as the transparent fabric moved to the side.

The Keeping Up The Kardashian's star also slipped on her favourite pair of $1600 Givenchy chap-style boots.

Be careful! Kim nearly ran the risk of exposing herself as she adjusted her ensemble

And she once again wore her hair out in a style synonymous with the late singer Aaliyah.

Last month Kim first started wearing her tresses in a flopped over do, which is reminiscent of Aaliyah Haughton, who sadly perished in a plane crash in 2001, aged 22.

Meanwhile Kim has recently come forward to defend herself after an interview in The Guardian claimed she compared the dramas of her short-lived marriage to Kris Humphries to that of a cancer sufferer.


Flopped style: She once again wore her hair out in a style synonymous with the late singer Aaliyah

Favourite pair: The Keeping Up The Kardashian's star also slipped on her favourite pair of $1600 Givenchy chap-style boots

She blogged: 'I want to clear something up for you all, because it seems that something I said has been taken way out of context...

'In a recent magazine interview, I told of how I had called a female fan who was battling cancer, and she told me how she had watched the show and seen how I had faced my own struggles, and had been inspired by how I had found the courage to change a situation that was making me unhappy.

'She told me... a lot of friends had deserted her, which is something I said I could relate to.

'In no way was I comparing my own experiences to that of a cancer patient. I was merely talking about how there are times in your life... when you find out who loves you enough to stand by you... '

Kim and her sisters have been busy plugging their latest range for fashion line Kardashian Kollection, hitting Sears in Yonkers yesterday for a meet-and-greet with fans.


Racy: Yesterday Kim stepped out baring her sheer bra through an even more transparent blouse


source:dailymail