Looks like the diet is paying off: Lauren Goodger reveals her slimmer waist during a pamper session at her salon

Labels: ,

By Emily Sheridan


She's resorted to a drastic diet in the bid to lose the pounds ahead of her upcoming summer holidays.

And it appears after nearly two weeks of following the Cambridge Weight Plan, reality star Lauren Goodger is steadily losing weight.

Pictured arriving at her Lauren's Way tanning salon in Buckhurst Hill, Essex today, her slimmer waistline was clear to see.

Slimmer down: Lauren Goodger shows off her stomach whole being pampered at her own salon, Lauren's Way, in Buckhurst Hill, Essex


While she pampered herself at the salon, her hair trussed up in rollers, Lauren proudly flashed her stomach.

She wore a smart cropped blazer jacket with a sheer white shirt, black jeans and beige peep to pumps.

Earlier she arrived at the salon with just a hint of flesh on show as her grey tracksuit top raised up to show her tummy.


Feeling grey? Lauren was seen arriving at her salon in a tracksuit, before getting her hair done

Feeling more confident: Lauren showed off her stomach in the cropped zip-up top of the tracksuit

It was clear in both instances that the Only Way Is Essex star, 25, is already on the way to her bikini body ideal.

After being upset by photos of her 11st frame on holiday in Miami last month, the 5ft 6in star is hoping to lose 2st.Goodger has been following the Cambridge Weight Plan, following advice from close friend Frankie Essex.

The diet sees Goodger living on a combination of shakes, snack bars and shakes.

Unhappy: Lauren is keen to shed some weight and gain a more impressive bikini body

She explained recently: 'I want something quick because I’m going away again soon. I want to go to Marbella and Ibiza and when I’m walking around I want everyone to go, ''My God, have you seen Lauren?''

'The quick fix will act as a motivator for me.'

She decided to follow the Cambridge Weight Plan after dismissing the weight loss supplements Meratol, which she had praised last year for making her slimmer.

She said recently: 'I didn't like them. All the caffeine makes you feel on edge and shaky.'

Supportive: Lauren was visited at her salon by co-star Frankie Essex, who recommend the Cambridge Weight Plan to her

In Sunday's episode of TOWIE, Lauren told close friend Lydia Bright about her plan to lose weight.

She said: 'I'm not confident about my weight. I went on holiday to Miami and and as soon as I see a picture I think "oh my God".

'I hate my legs. I wanna lose two stone. I think I weigh 11st, I wanna be back to about 9st.

'I'm not drinking (alcohol), only water.'

She also revealed she had started having panic attacks.

She explained: 'I have panic attacks.

'I called am ambulance when I had one. I was lying in bed trembling and I didn't know what was happening.'


Stressful: Lauren told TOWIE co-star Lydia Bright about her weight troubles on Sunday night's episode



source:dailymail