Demure for date night: Slimline Christina Aguilera covers up for romantic dinner with boyfriend Matthew

Labels: ,

By Andrea Magrath


Date night: Christina Aguilera wore a blue and green dress for dinner with boyfriend Matthew Rutler

Her high-neck, long-sleeved dress may have appeared demure, but Christina Aguilera's outfit last night was more alluring than it seemed at first glance.

The singer wore a green and blue frock that clung to her curves for a romantic meal with boyfriend Matthew Rutler.

The coupled dined at The Little Door restaurant in west Hollywood.


The clingy dress stretched over the 31-year-old's figure and she added some height in towering black platform heels.

The two-tone dress created a flattering silhouette for the curvy star.

Christina and Matthew were enjoying date night at the intimate venue, considered one of the most romantic restaurants in town.

Curves ahead: The singer's dress clung to her curves

The night off will have been a welcome break from the mounting pressure on The Voice.

This week Christina was forced to send home two acts in the first elimination show.

'They’re all such unique talents and it’s like comparing apples and oranges,' she told The Hollywood Reporter after the show. 'How do you really send someone home? I had to go with my heart.'


Romantic meal: Christina and Matthew dined at The Little Door restaurant in West Hollywood

Sleek: Christina is looking noticeably slimmer these days, compared to December

As she and fellow coach Blake Shelton each turned away two acts, Christina told the contestants: ‘I just have to say, your song choices were spot on. I loved seeing the versatility in all of you.

‘I have a special place in my heart for all of you, but I have to go with my instinct and my gut and my heart, and that’s Ashley.’

She eliminated Moses Stone and Sera Hill.


Tough job: Christina is facing pressure as competition on The Voice heats up



source:dailymail