Nicola McLean reveals she is six weeks pregnant with her third child... as she insists she didn't know she was expecting on drunken night out

Labels: ,

By Sarah Bull


Happy news: Nicola McLean and husband Tom Williams are expecting their third child together

Nicola McLean has revealed she is six weeks pregnant with her third child.

The 30-year-old reality star, who is already mother to sons Rocky and Striker with husband Tom Williams, admitted she was 'so shocked' when she found out, but is thrilled at the prospect of further extending her family.

However, Nicola says that a lot of her shock was down to the fact that just a few days beforehand, she was pictured looking worse for wear after leaving a restaurant in the early hours of the morning.


But Nicola insists that at that point, she had no idea she was four weeks pregnant with another baby.

She told OK! magazine: 'I wasn't being irresponsible. I didn't know I was pregnant - now I do, there's no way I'll drink.

For one glass, I don't see the point. I don't enjoy it enough. I would never risk my child's health.

'I know the dangers of drinking and smoking while pregnant. I was massively addicted to dieting but the second I fell pregnant, my addiction went out the window because I don't want my unborn child not to be getting enough food just so I can be skinny - it's ridiculous.'

Nicola, who added that she used to be on Prozac which made her more susceptible to alcohol, added that she didn't think she would fall pregnant again due to her previous battles with eating disorders.

She said: 'To be honest, because of how ill I've been with my eating disorder, my periods had stopped and I thought I'd blown any chance of having any more kids so I was pretty devastated because I want a house full. But suddenly my periods started coming back, which meant I was getting better.'

Nicola added: 'At my worst, I was six and a half stone, under a size four and wore clothes for eight to nine-year-olds. After all the craziness, I was so worried about the internal damage I had done.'

Nicola also hit out at Stacey Solomon for smoking while pregnant, and spoke about Kerry Katona's comments that Silk Cut 'weren't real cigarettes'.

She said: 'For Kerry Katona to say that Silk Cut aren't really cigarettes is just disgusting and so uneducated.'

Now Nicola and Tom are expecting, the former Celebrity Big Brother star added that she is keen to complete her brood with a little girl.

She said: 'I'd love a girl but I'd also be happy with a boy because I love going to the football. But I would love all the ballet and tutus. I love children, I love being a mum and having a big family.'


Happy family: Nicola is already mother to sons Rocky and Striker with husband Tom



source:dailymail