Kiss like me! Cheryl Cole shows fans how to get the perfect pout by buying her charity lipstick

Labels:

By Andrea Magrath


She appears smiling serenely in the ad campaign for her charity lipstick.

But Cheryl Cole has made a more convincing argument for fans to snap up the limited edition make-up by posting a picture of her pout on Twitter.

The singer, 28, posed in the back of a car in LA recently and tweeted the picture of herself, writing: 'Have you tried my L'Oreal lipstick for my Charity with the Princes Trust? Not only is it for charity but it is Gorgeous!! I LOVE it!'

Perfect pout: Cheryl Cole convinces fans to buy her charity lipstick by tweeting this picture of herself

The lipstick, named 'Red Passion' (shade 297) was launched last month, with £1 from every sale benefiting The Trust's work.

At the time Cheryl said: 'I love wearing lipstick as it is makes me feel glamorous whatever the occasion.

'I chose this iconic luxurious, red shade as it is the perfect dramatic accessory.

Rouge: The singer's L'Oreal lipstick was launched last month, called Red Passion

'I am so thrilled the funds raised from my L’Oréal Paris lipstick can make a difference to people’s lives through my foundation with The Prince's Trust.'

Cheryl said she thought carefully about the shade of the lipstick and wanted to pick one that would suit everyone. 'When selecting the shade I chose one I felt would flatter most hair and skin types, and is the red that everyone wants in their make-up bag.'

Cheryl is busy in the recording studio in LA and tweeted that she was sad to be missing the snow back home.

Charity: £1 from the sale of the lipstick will benefit The Prince's Trust

She will be relieved, though, to be far away from the ongoing scandal surrounding the allegations that she had a romantic relationship with rapper MC Harvey.

Last night the Promise This star told fans on Twitter that she was still baffled by the claims, which were originally published in an interview in Now magazine.

She tweeted: 'I don't know when I became so naïve but even after 10 yrs in this industry I am still shocked that people will tell soul destroying lies to benefit themselves #sadbuttrue.'

Hurt: Last night Cheryl tweeted that she was still shocked over the 'soul destroying' lies she says MC Harvey has been spreading about an alleged affair

Last week Cheryl angrily hit back at the allegations, confronting Harvey over Twitter. She wrote: 'Was this "relationship" happening in your head @harveyofficial?! Are you smoking something?'

'@harveyofficial I think I've met you once maybe twice at public events and With your wife!! #s**tjustgetsweirder.'

Harvey responded: 'Do you actually want me to tweet some of the messages you emailed me @cherylcole pipe down and stop playing the saint in front of your fans.



source:dailymail