Don't try this at home! Jodie Marsh reveals how she transformed from glamour model to body builder in exclusive new documentary

Labels:

By Holly Thomas


How she did it: The Jodie Marsh Transformation to Bodybuilder will give audiences an inside look at how she achieved her phenomenal new figure


Her extraordinary new body has been the talk of the nation.

And now former glamour model Jodie Marsh has finally given an inside look at exactly how she achieved her body builder physique.

In an exclusive new documentary, the star unveils her grueling regime for the cameras, showing how she trains alongside her coach Tim Sharp for hours every day to create her phenomenal ripped look.


The Jodie Marsh Transformation to Bodybuilder – Her Secrets Revealed will air in two parts exclusively On The Active Channel.

Jodie began her quest for the ultimate six-pack in 2010, spending up to eight hours in the gym per day, and eating a strict high-protein diet.

She went from a size 12 to a size six and lost an incredible 20lb of body fat.

The controversial star showed off her muscular new body when she entered the Natural Physique Association (NPA) Mike Williams Classic and Pro-Am Bodybuilding Championships in October, shocking the country with the dramatic change.

Determination: Jodie started her quest for the ultimate six pack in 2010, training for up to eight hours per day


Her transformation was achieved through an excruciating eight hours a day in the gym and eating a very high protein diet along with protein shakes.

It seems Jodie believes it was all worth it though, and despite having reportedly not slept with a man for two years, claims that her new look has proved a magnet for prospective admirers.

'Women are jealous of my tummy and men too – Men think it’s sexy and are constantly chatting me up,’ she says.

Proud: Jodie insists that she has never been happier with her figure, and the hard work has been worth it


'I have never attracted so much interest from blokes in my life. I am living proof that female bodybuilders do not look like men and we can be attractive and sexy.'

Jodie explains on the show how she has found happiness through bodybuilding: 'When I unveiled my new body, people were like wow she looks amazing, she has worked so hard.'

'All it takes is just a few weeks on a diet and I will be ripped to the max. I have dropped 2 sizes.'

Results: Jodie says that she has dropped two dress sizes, enthusing that she is now 'tiny and rock hard'


'I am so proud of what I have achieved in the gym. I love how I look. I feel like I can achieve anything. I was soft, now I am rock hard with a six-pack,' she enthuses.

Active Channel Presenter, Tim Sharp, persistently praises the achievements of Jodie: 'What a phenomenal body she’s got, ageless and toned.'

'Your body has changed so fast. Within 3 months you have completely changed and transformed your body and stomach,' he tells her.

An improvement? Jodie claims that she feels younger than she did when she was 22, and feels '100 times better'


Tim adds that 'people were quite shocked with the way you looked,' to which Jodie responds: ’I look better now than I did when I was 22. I look and feel 100 times better.'

Jodie is a vegetarian and relies on 'protein shakes everyday’ to ensure she is getting the protein her stomach muscles require to repair and tone.

'My diet is low in fat and high in protein. I eat allot of fruit, veg, corn, protein shakes and improvise with protein shakes such as protein powder ice cream and protein yogurt.'

Mentor: Jodie trains with her coach, celebrity fitness guru Tim Sharp


'This diet really helps me build muscle and lose fat. Whenever I feel hungry I snack on rice cakes, herbal tea, fresh mint tea and drinks lots of water.'

Tim Sharp, who says on his website that he can help you achieve a six pack 'in weeks', worked with Jodie to achieve her dream figure.

He says: 'I can transform your body in weeks NOT months or years! I have 24 years experience as a trainer so your assured to be inspired and you will get amazing results fast.'

Result: Jodie showed off her new figure at the Fitness First gym in Brentwood Essex in August before entering the Natural Bodybuilding Championships


'If you want maximum fat loss in weeks, look no further. The world’s best athletes and celebrities trust me to get them in shape fast.'

The Jodie Marsh Transformation into Bodybuilder will air on Monday, 14 November at 7pm on The Active Channel SKY 281.



source:dailymail