Has Amy Childs been at the fillers? Reality star sports bizarrely fuller face and lips

Labels:

By Sarah Bull


What happened? Amy Childs sparked rumours of cosmetic enhancement as she appeared on Daybreak this morning


She's never been afraid of trying out new beauty treatments, and was even seen getting Botox during one episode of The Only Way Is Essex.

And it seems Amy Childs may have experimented with another procedure, judging by the reality star's appearance on ITV's Daybreak this morning.

The 21-year-old redhead sparked concern among fans with her noticeably fuller face and what appeared to be a slightly swollen top lip.

Something's different... Amy's cheeks looked fuller compared to earlier in the year (right) and her top lip appeared slightly swollen

One viewer wrote on Twitter: 'Watching Amy Childs on @Daybreak and she looks different again! What has she had done now!'

While another tweeted: 'Has Amy Childs stopped with the fillers on her top lip? She looks different. #daybreak.'

Amy is no stranger to plastic surgery, having had her breasts enlarged in the past.

However, in an interview in August, Amy said she much prefers the 'natural' appearance, rather than looking like someone who has had surgery.

Lady in red: Amy wore a tight red pencil dress from her own clothing range, The Amy Childs Collection

She said: 'I had my lips done a year ago but I wouldn't have them done again.

'I don't like to look too "done" - I prefer to be more natural. You can get addicted to surgery but I prefer the more natural look.'

Amy was on Daybreak to talk about her upcoming plans and to promote her new clothing range.

Wearing a red dress from the Amy Childs Collection, the former TOWIE star looked slender as she chatted to Kate Garraway and Dan Lobb about the range.

Amy, who will be unveiling the full collection at the Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Live later today, said previously: 'I am so pleased with my new clothing range, the Amy Childs’ Collection - it has been a lifelong dream of mine.

'My passion has always been beauty and fashion so I have really enjoyed being involved in every aspect of the design process.

'I have made sure that there is something for everyone and I cannot wait to see people wearing the clothes from my collection.'


source:dailymail