Worse for wear Tulisa has a helping hand as she stumbles out of club at 4am... as she reveals she slept on bathroom floor after sexy tape

Labels:

By Emily Sheridan


Colourful: Tulisa Contostavlos flashed the flesh in a multi-coloured bandeau dress at the Project nightclub in London last night

After recovering from her sex tape embarrassment, Tulisa Contostavlos is throwing herself back into her social life.

And it appeared the X Factor judge was enjoying herself a bit too much as she stumbled out of a nightclub at 4am this morning.

As she left Mayfair nightspot Project in the early hours, the singer ended up needing a helping hand as she tripped while making her way to the waiting car.

Careful you don't fall over... or out of your dress: Tulisa's PA Gareth Varey grabs the singer after she tripped over

Out with her PA Gareth Varey and old friend Mike 'GLC', the 23-year-old was showing off plenty of her curves in a strapless multi-coloured dress.

She was clearly merry given her Twitter updates last night.

The former N-Dubz star tweeted: 'Out wid (sic) my dog @mikeglc & da gals! Missed this mofo its been 2 long! boy fa life!..see wat 'appens wen I drink Mike... take da girl out da hood.

'When I'm sober I'm like hello darlin ...1..2 drink...ello famalam ahahahahaha is wat it is.... F a hater Love a lover! Eeey.

Take me home: Tulisa is helped into the car by her trusty PA and best friend Gareth

'I'm over happy 2nit around good peeps..nuff said...'

Her night out came as she spoke out over her trauma at a sex tape featuring herself and ex-boyfriend Justin 'MC Ultra' Edwards.

Tulisa obtained an injunction banning the sale or broadcast of the short tape online and is reportedly suing Edwards for £100,000, accusing him of being behind the leak of the video, a claim he vehemently denies.

She told the Guardian: 'I slept on the bathroom floor for seven days ... I just wouldn't go out of the house. I couldn't sleep.

Devastation: Tulisa's night out comes after she spoke about how she coped in the days following the release of her sex tape online

'Didn't really want to eat anything. But I snapped out of it. I knew what I was doing. I knew in my head that I was depressed; I knew why I was depressed.

'It was all logical. I didn't want to smile. I didn't want to be happy ... It was like a level of mourning, do you know what I mean?'

Tulisa conceded she needed to take a step back to have her 'tears and tantrums' and 'bad moods'.

Take it easy: Tulisa's friends kept a close watch on the singer as she headed into the cab

But after a week of feeling sorry for herself, she literally snapped out of it and decided to resume her life as normal.

She also hit out at claims she was responsible for the leak of the tape, saying she would have made it 'a lot sexier' if she would have done such a thing on purpose.

She told the broadsheet: 'If I was going to release a tape of myself, I haven't watched it, because I can't physically watch it, but from what I've heard, I'd make sure I was a lot sexier, and probably not 19 years old, because that's a little bit pervy.'


Merry: Tulisa was tweeting a lot during her boozy night out



source:dailymail